Numerical Methods for Data Science
The course "Numerical Methods for Data Science" is a course of type 2+1+1 SWS and takes place in summerterm 2022. There is a 2-hour lecture and a 2-hour exercise class every week.
- Please contact Laura Burr if there are any questions about the lecture or exercise class.
- The lecture and the exercise class take place at the university.
- The exercise sheets will be published via Moodle.
- The first exercise sheets will be provided on Tuesday, 26th of April.
- Least-Squares regression: SVD
- Clustering and Classification
- Machine learning, neural networks and others
- Automatic differentiation
- Probabilistic methods
- Thursday, 12 - 2 pm
- Address: Helmholtzstr. 18, Room 220
- The lecture takes place weekly. First lecture will be held on 4/19/2022.
- All informations about the exercise class can be found on Moodle.
- 50% of the theory points as well as 50% of the programming points must be edited in order to be admitted to the exam.