Closure of the student secretariat | registrar's office
In urgent cases, only limited public traffic is currently possible, if your personal appearance is mandatory, this should be by prior appointments to avoid gatherings. You can arrange appointments by telephone (0731 50-24444). Please come without accompanying persons.
The following also applies:
- Enrolments will only be carried out impersonally.
- Degree certificates will be delivered by post.
- Applications for leave of absence, withdrawal, recognition of study and examination achievements etc. and final theses can be handed in to the mailbox in front of the Administration Office or you can send them by mail (Universität Ulm, Abt. II-2 Studiensekretariat, Albert-Einstein-Allee 11, 89081 Ulm) or by e-mail.
- The rules of distance and hygiene continue to apply throughout the University, a face mask covering mouth and nose (mediacal face mask, FFP2 mask) must be worn.
You are not permitted to visit the University or participate in an event,
- if you are or have been in contact with a person infected with coronavirus unless more than 10 days have passed since the last contact, or
- if you experience the typical symptoms of an infection with coronavirus, i.e. olfactory and taste disorders, fever, cough and sore throat.
By accessing the University/participating in the event, you also declare that the above-mentioned reasons for exclusion do not exist. If you are of the opinion that you cannot reasonably be expected to comply with the access and participation ban in your specific case, please contact us in good time.