Molecular and Translational Neuroscience - Master of Science (MSc)
A qualified training in the field of research oriented neurosciences with regard to their clinical applications.
Type of programme
Master of Science (MSc)Type of study
- next winter semester: 01.10.2021
Language of instruction
- no restriction
120Standard period of study (semester)
More about the course
Molecular and Translational Neuroscience is...
- Exploring the molecular mechanisms of neuronal diseases
- Research with the aim of testing innovative therapies (drugs, new forms of application)
- Investigating molecular neurobiological issues with bridge between cellular and pharmacological basic research, molecular neurobiology, behavioral physiology, and diagnostic and pharmacological applications
- Research leading to improved diagnostics
For more information please visit our website.