State-to-state programs Baden-Württemberg
Ulm University cooperates with alliances of universities in the USA and Canada within the framework of state-to-state programs. There are long-standing partnerships with these alliances with universities in Baden-Württemberg. The exchange within the framework of the state-to-state programs is coordinated by different universities in Baden-Württemberg.
Here is a list of our state-to-state programs:
- Canada: Universities in the province of Ontario
- USA: Universities of the California State University System with a total of 23 locations (more information)
- USA: Universities in the state of Connecticut (more information)
- USA: Universities in the state of Massachusetts
- USA: Universities in the state of North Carolina (more information)
- USA: Universities in the state of Oregon
Ulm University is a member of the university network YERUN. The abbreviation stands for Young European Research Universities Network.
YERUN is an association of currently 23 European partner universities and has a network office in Brussels.
Our Partner Institutions
European Partner Institutions (as part of Erasmus+)
We cooperate with a large number of European universities within the framework of Erasmus+. Students as well as teaching and administrative staff are exchanged, usually receiving Erasmus grants.
Swiss-European Mobility Programme (SEMP) Partner Institutions
Overseas Partner Institutions (outside Europe)
We have bilateral exchange relationships with a large number of universities worldwide. Students receive tuition waivers as part of these exchanges and often receive scholarships from various funding programs, such as the Baden-Württemberg Foundation.
Partner universities in the state-to-state programme with 'Massachusetts'