Chemistry and Management - Master of Science (MSc)
The concept of Chemistry and Management is highly interdisciplinary, successfully combining the two very different disciplines of Business Management and Chemistry. The study programme is aimed at prospective students with an interest in chemical questions and challenges and a desire to follow a career outside of the classical laboratory path. An increasing interconnection of business areas like research and development or controlling and marketing has created a diverse range of employment opportunities for scientists with management expertise.
Master of Science (MSc)Type of study
- next summer semester: 01.04.2022
- next winter semester: 01.10.2022
- German and English
- no restriction
120Standard period of study (semester)
More about the course
In addition to an in-depth theoretical and practical education in the core subjects of Chemistry, the programme offers a diverse range of courses to choose from in the manifold disciplines of Management and Economics. Fundamentals of Computer Science and an internship in a business enterprise round out the programme to deliver a modern, topical and ambitious education in Chemistry and Management.
The students acquire in-depth knowledge in the following areas:
- economical and chemical research methods, academic work and business management know-how,
- topical challenges in the core disciplines of Chemistry,
- scientific and occupation-qualifying competences at the interface between science and economics.