Molekulare Medizin - Promotionsstudiengang (PhD)
Major aims of this programme are:
- to improve graduate training by creating an active, motivating, excellent and international research environment
- to foster critical thinking and acting, creativity and personal responsibility
- to encourage graduates to develop their own ideas, discuss them in an open forum and to convert them into meaningful action
- to generate an international environment within which students can work with tolerance and respect for people from different cultural backgrounds
- to encourage graduates to carry out independent scientific research by adopting a multilevel supervision and mentoring approach
- to guide graduate education by establishing a definitive and transparent programme structure
- to advance graduate career opportunities in the academic world and in industry.
Art des Studiums
- nächstes Sommersemester: 01.04.2020
- nächstes Wintersemester: 01.10.2020
- ja (weitere Informationen unter "Bewerbung")
Worum geht es in diesem Studiengang?
Further information can be found on the website of the PhD programme Molecular Medicine.