Computer Lab 10
Operating system: Linux openSUSE-15.2
Location: University West, 45.2.104
User group: Members of the University of Ulm; if available, this lab can be used from institutions of the University for their own courses (reservation required).
Room reservations: Online Form
Software of the following categories is installed on the computers:
- Compiler, debugger and software developing tools
- Parallel libraries, numerical libraries
- Chemical and life science software (e.g. Gaussian, Molpro)
- Physical software (e.g. Geant4)
- CAE software (e.g. Ansys, OpenFoam)
- Mathematical applications (e.g. Matlab, Maple)
- Statistical software (e.g. SAS, SPSS, R)
- Visualization software (e.g. GaussView, Paraview)
- Office software
- Other software
A detailed overview of the installed packages and versions and additional hints for using the software is given in our Software Catalog.
Communication and Information Centre (kiz)
Please contact us if you have questions or problems related to the kiz services:
Monday - Thursday
09:00 h - 12:00 h and 13:00 h - 15:30 h
Friday 09:00 h - 12:00 h
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 30000
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 1230000
Order a Callback
Support Portal (Uni internal)
Using self-service functions of the Identity Management System (IDM): Administer permissions, subscribe to services, change passwords.
Research in the library stock: monographs, textbooks, magazines, university publications, e-books, e-journals, national licenses, and the contents of the institutional repository OPARU.
With about 400 keywords you will get direct access to our services. If something isn't listed, please contact our Internet Editorial Office.