Learning Environment Central Library
The following offers are available in the learning environment of the library centre:
- during pandemic level 3.5:
180 reading places | Online-Reservation is mandatory
- 400 reading and working places
- 21 work cabins
The cabins can be used free of charge and are primarily given to students of the University of Ulm.
- Weekly cabins are usually allocated on Fridays at 8 a.m. for the following week.
- TDay cabins are allocated daily from 8 a.m.
- 5 group study rooms with 55 workstations
The rooms located on the 1st floor of the reading room can be reserved online
- 11 enquiry PCs
- WLAN: usable with the kiz account
- Laptop-free zone on the ground floor in the northern part of the reading room
- Earplug machine (price per pair: 1 Euro)
- 3 photocopiers
- 2 scanners
- 1 microfilm scanner (self-service use after registration and instruction)
- 2 microfiche readers
- 5 monitors (46" or 65") permanently installed in the group workrooms
Communication and Information Centre (kiz)
Please contact us if you have questions or problems related to the kiz services:
Monday - Thursday
09:00 h - 12:00 h and 13:00 h - 15:30 h
Friday 09:00 h - 12:00 h
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 30000
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 1230000
Order a Callback
Support Portal (Uni internal)
Using self-service functions of the Identity Management System (IDM): Administer permissions, subscribe to services, change passwords.
Research in the library stock: monographs, textbooks, magazines, university publications, e-books, e-journals, national licenses, and the contents of the institutional repository OPARU.
With about 400 keywords you will get direct access to our services. If something isn't listed, please contact our Internet Editorial Office.
more to: Learning environment library centre
Online-reservation of group study room