Learning Environment Central Library
The following offers are available in the learning environment of the library centre:
- during pandemic level 3.5:
180 reading places | Online-Reservation is mandatory
- 400 reading and working places
- 21 work cabins
The cabins can be used free of charge and are primarily given to students of the University of Ulm.
- Weekly cabins are usually allocated on Fridays at 8 a.m. for the following week.
- TDay cabins are allocated daily from 8 a.m.
- 5 group study rooms with 55 workstations
The rooms located on the 1st floor of the reading room can be reserved online
- 11 enquiry PCs
- WLAN: usable with the kiz account
- Laptop-free zone on the ground floor in the northern part of the reading room
- Earplug machine (price per pair: 1 Euro)
- 3 photocopiers
- 2 scanners
- 1 microfilm scanner (self-service use after registration and instruction)
- 2 microfiche readers
- 5 monitors (46" or 65") permanently installed in the group workrooms
Communication and Information Centre (kiz)
Please contact us if you have questions or problems related to the kiz services:
Monday - Thursday
09:00 h - 12:00 h and 13:00 h - 15:30 h
Friday 09:00 h - 12:00 h
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 30000
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 1230000
Research in the library stock: monographs, textbooks, magazines, university publications, e-books, e-journals, national licenses, and the contents of the institutional repository OPARU.
more to: Learning environment library centre
Online-reservation of group study room