Rules for users
Please observe some rules for the use of reading rooms and learning environment in the library rooms:
- It is not permitted to bring bags, backpacks, etc. into the use areas.
- Please use the lockers in the basement of the Library Central.
- These lockers may not be occupied overnight (checks will be made. The deposit will be forfeited and a high handling fee will be charged in addition).
- Eating and drinking is not allowed in the reading room.
- Please speak quietly so that everyone can work undisturbed!
- Seat reservations are not permitted; during periods of high demand for seats, the break clocks on display must be operated.
- Please do not press books / magazines when copying, otherwise high repair costs may arise!
- Please leave books and magazine (booklets) at the copying machines!
- Please do not make any notes, crossings out, etc. in the library books.
- The use of mobile phones is prohibited in the library reading room.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited (smoke detection system).
Communication and Information Centre (kiz)
Please contact us if you have questions or problems related to the kiz services:
Monday - Thursday
09:00 h - 12:00 h and 13:00 h - 15:30 h
Friday 09:00 h - 12:00 h
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 30000
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 1230000
Order a Callback
Support Portal (Uni internal)
Using self-service functions of the Identity Management System (IDM): Administer permissions, subscribe to services, change passwords.
Research in the library stock: monographs, textbooks, magazines, university publications, e-books, e-journals, national licenses, and the contents of the institutional repository OPARU.
With about 400 keywords you will get direct access to our services. If something isn't listed, please contact our Internet Editorial Office.