Rules for users
Please observe some rules for the use of reading rooms and learning environment in the library rooms:
- It is not permitted to bring bags, backpacks, etc. into the use areas.
- Please use the lockers in the basement of the Library Central.
- These lockers may not be occupied overnight (checks will be made. The deposit will be forfeited and a high handling fee will be charged in addition).
- Eating and drinking is not allowed in the reading room.
- Please speak quietly so that everyone can work undisturbed!
- Seat reservations are not permitted; during periods of high demand for seats, the break clocks on display must be operated.
- Please do not press books / magazines when copying, otherwise high repair costs may arise!
- Please leave books and magazine (booklets) at the copying machines!
- Please do not make any notes, crossings out, etc. in the library books.
- The use of mobile phones is prohibited in the library reading room.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited (smoke detection system).
Communication and Information Centre (kiz)
Please contact us if you have questions or problems related to the kiz services:
Monday - Thursday
09:00 h - 12:00 h and 13:00 h - 15:30 h
Friday 09:00 h - 12:00 h
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 30000
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 1230000
Research in the library stock: monographs, textbooks, magazines, university publications, e-books, e-journals, national licenses, and the contents of the institutional repository OPARU.