Print & Further Processing
Service Category: Media
The service includes printouts on high-performance laser printers, as well as poster prints on large format inkjet printers. The further processing of prints is focused on binding final theses, various types of brochures, scripts and the production of flyers as well as laminating posters. Books are produced in library quality. In addition, high-quality individual bookbinding special works are also possible.
- The customer places an order by using the online ordering system, linked to kiz's own order management system eKladde for theses.
- Consultation through the Service-Point Print (by telephone & e-mail)
- Copies DIN A6 to DIN A3
- Print black/white and colour one-sided/double-sided
- Poster print
- Paper thickness: 80g/m2 to 250 g/m2
- Business cards
- Theses (Bachelor, Master, teaching degree)
- Lecture notes
- Brochures with adhesive binding (hardcover, softcover)
- Brochures (single layer with backstitching)
- Block glue application (e.g. notepads, questionnaires)
- Folding (three different ways)
- Hole punching (double and quadruple)
- Arrangement of external print jobs
- Payment by cost centre or cashless via chip card.
- Collection of the ordered work at the Service-Point Print or at Service-Point Library.
Members of the university with a valid kiz account and institutions of Ulm University. External customers are limited to the University Hospital Ulm.
Working days Mon - Thu 8:30 am - 3:30 pm, Fri 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
You can use the service without a separate request. If you place an order via the online ordering system or in person when accepting the order, you have to choose between a cost center of the university, the hospital or a valid kiz account.
Charges / Fees
Charges for printing and further processing are based on the kiz's fee regulations. The fees for all print & finishing products are calculated in a combination of reimbursement of expenses, hourly rate and, if applicable, user group-specific additional charge.
There are special regulations and funded prices for individual user groups or products (e.g. theses).
University and hospital facilities are billed monthly to cost centers. Individuals (students) pay either cashless with a chip card of Ulm University or for an extra administration fee.
Communication and Information Centre (kiz)
Please contact us if you have questions or problems related to the kiz services:
Monday - Thursday
09:00 h - 12:00 h and 13:00 h - 15:30 h
Friday 09:00 h - 12:00 h
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 30000
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 1230000
Research in the library stock: monographs, textbooks, magazines, university publications, e-books, e-journals, national licenses, and the contents of the institutional repository OPARU.