Evaluation of IT procurement applications
Service Category: Consulting, Training & Help
Within the framework of the procurement rules laid down by the university administration, an assessment and, if necessary, advice is provided for the applicant institution on the procurement of IT equipment.
Please forward the original IT procurement applications to be evaluated by internal mail to the kiz office Uni Ost or bring them personally during office hours.
- Within the scope of the service the kiz will assess the planned procurement on the basis of technical and economic criteria.
- For this purpose the applying institution submits to the kiz the procurement application, the offers (incl. comparative offers) of the suppliers and a justification for the choice of components in the original which is appropriate to the application.
- As a rule an evaluation is only required for IT-procurements with a contract value of 1,000 Euros net or more.
- In the event of a positive assessment, we forward the application directly to Department IV-2 for procurement.
- In case of a negative evaluation (either rejection or need for modification) the applicant will receive advice from the kiz.
- The assessment usually takes place within one working day.
All institutions and persons who must make procurements through the Central University Administration.
Mon - Thu 9:00 h - 15:30 h, Fri 9:00 h - 12:00 h
The service can be used without a separate application. It is sufficient to send all documents required for the assessment.
Fee / charge
No fees or charges will be invoiced for the service.
Communication and Information Centre (kiz)
Please contact us if you have questions or problems related to the kiz services:
Monday - Thursday
09:00 h - 12:00 h and 13:00 h - 15:30 h
Friday 09:00 h - 12:00 h
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 30000
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 1230000
Service Points are locations where you can visit us personally.
kiz from A to Z