Project management system (Redmine)
Service Category: Email, Calendar & Collaboration
The service provides a web-based platform for project management of academic and non-academic projects in a university context. The service is provided in cooperation with the University of Konstanz.
Note: Please use your @uni-ulm.de mail address as your user name to log in to Redmine. Login with the kiz account user name is not possible for technical reasons.
- Manage activities: to-do lists, goals, open items and deadlines, assignment of responsibilities, possibility to record progress or open and made decisions.
- Storage of files for documentation of the various project steps
- Project-related wiki for joint editing of documents
- News area for the central distribution of news in the project
- Discussion forums
- Project time recording
- Management of project members and access rights
- Connection to external version control systems (SVN, CVS)
- Members and affiliates of the University of Ulm or all persons who have a kiz account.
- External project participants without a kiz account on request
24 x 7 x 365
In principle, no separate application is required to use the service. Only a kiz account is required to log into Redmine.
Users without a kiz account (e.g. externals working on a project) can be granted access. This must be applied for informally by the person responsible for the project at the kiz.
Fee / Charge
No fees or charges will be made for the service.
Communication and Information Centre (kiz)
Please contact us if you have questions or problems related to the kiz services:
Monday - Thursday
09:00 h - 12:00 h and 13:00 h - 15:30 h
Friday 09:00 h - 12:00 h
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 30000
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 1230000
Research in the library stock: monographs, textbooks, magazines, university publications, e-books, e-journals, national licenses, and the contents of the institutional repository OPARU.