Project management system (Redmine)
Service Category: Email, Calendar & Collaboration
The service provides a web-based platform for project management of academic and non-academic projects in a university context. The service is provided in cooperation with the University of Konstanz.
Note: Please use your @uni-ulm.de mail address as your user name to log in to Redmine. Login with the kiz account user name is not possible for technical reasons.
- Manage activities: to-do lists, goals, open items and deadlines, assignment of responsibilities, possibility to record progress or open and made decisions.
- Storage of files for documentation of the various project steps
- Project-related wiki for joint editing of documents
- News area for the central distribution of news in the project
- Discussion forums
- Project time recording
- Management of project members and access rights
- Connection to external version control systems (SVN, CVS)
- Members and affiliates of the University of Ulm or all persons who have a kiz account.
- External project participants without a kiz account on request
24 x 7 x 365
In principle, no separate application is required to use the service. Only a kiz account is required to log into Redmine.
Users without a kiz account (e.g. externals working on a project) can be granted access. This must be applied for informally by the person responsible for the project at the kiz.
Fee / Charge
No fees or charges will be made for the service.
Communication and Information Centre (kiz)
Please contact us if you have questions or problems related to the kiz services:
Monday - Thursday
09:00 h - 12:00 h and 13:00 h - 15:30 h
Friday 09:00 h - 12:00 h
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 30000
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 1230000
Order a Callback
Support Portal (Uni internal)
Using self-service functions of the Identity Management System (IDM): Administer permissions, subscribe to services, change passwords.
Research in the library stock: monographs, textbooks, magazines, university publications, e-books, e-journals, national licenses, and the contents of the institutional repository OPARU.
With about 400 keywords you will get direct access to our services. If something isn't listed, please contact our Internet Editorial Office.