Audio and video production
Service Category: Media
The service includes the digitalisation of analogue video tape material, the format conversion of digital media files and the duplication of optical data carriers.
In addition, the recording of special events with subsequent post-processing (editing) of the content can be commissioned.
- Digitisation of analogue tape material (VHS video cassettes, direct copy: one film per DVD, film duration at normal quality up to two hours)
- Post-processing of video or audio files (black level, noise, normalisation, etc.)
Format conversion of digital media files:
- Optimisation of digital media data for the respective end device or target medium
Recording and/or editing of video material:
- Recording of a single event (e.g. festive event)
- Adding a title or subtitle, opening or closing credits, incorporating individual scenes, inserting individual images from presentations, etc.
- The editing suites can be reserved for independent use.
- Burning and duplication of CDs and DVDs with label printing
Facilities of the University of Ulm. External users are limited to facilities of the University Hospital Ulm for research and teaching purposes.
Mon - Thu 09:00 - 15:30, Fri 09:00 - 12:00
deviating from this by agreement
Orders are placed by e-mail to medientechnik(at)uni-ulm.de .
Fee / charge
A reimbursement of expenses (with surcharge if necessary) and an hourly rate will be charged for the service. The amount of the surcharge as well as the hourly rate depends on the user group and is calculated according to the respectively valid remuneration and fee regulations.
Communication and Information Centre (kiz)
Please contact us if you have questions or problems related to the kiz services:
Monday - Thursday
09:00 h - 12:00 h and 13:00 h - 15:30 h
Friday 09:00 h - 12:00 h
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 30000
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 1230000
Order a Callback
Support Portal (Uni internal)
Using self-service functions of the Identity Management System (IDM): Administer permissions, subscribe to services, change passwords.
Research in the library stock: monographs, textbooks, magazines, university publications, e-books, e-journals, national licenses, and the contents of the institutional repository OPARU.
With about 400 keywords you will get direct access to our services. If something isn't listed, please contact our Internet Editorial Office.