Projects at the kiz - Innovation engine & service improvement
The kiz participates as a project partner or in a leading role in numerous application-oriented research projects to develop innovative new services. The results of these projects can be advisory services, user-friendly software tools or the provision of new infrastructure.
In addition, we continuously carry out internal university projects to adapt our services to user requirements, to keep them technologically up-to-date and to make them resource-oriented.
Find out more about the projects currently running at the kiz (as of 06.04.2021).
E-Learning & Content Management
High Performance Computing & Cloud Computing
Selection of already completed projects of the kiz
- MoeWe (completed on 31.03.2021)
- bwCloud SCOPE (completed on 30.06.2020)
- Serviceverbesserung Lernplattform Moodle (completed on 31.07.2019)
- CiTAR (completed on 31.07.2019)
- RePlay-DH (completed on 30.06.2019)
- bwNET100G+ Extension (completed on 31.12.2019)
- SARA (completed on 30.04.2019)
- bwITsec (completed on 31.12.2018)
- bwHPC-C5 (completed on 30.06.2018)
- bwCMS (completed on 30.09.2017)
- bwCloud (completed on 31.12.2016)
- bwForCluster Betrieb (completed on 30.06.2016)
- State University Network BelWü 100G Realisation
- bwFDM-Communities (completed on 30.06.2015)
- Erweiterung der Backup-Infrastruktur auf Basis des Tivoli Storage Manager (completed on 31.03.2015)
- bwForCluster (completed on 31.12.2014)
- PVL HW BW (completed on 31.12.2014)
- Pilotprojekt „Universitätsübergreifenes Backup mit Bacula“ (completed on 31.12.2014)
- bwFDM (completed on 01.01.2014)
Communication and Information Centre (kiz)
Service Points are locations where you can visit us personally.
kiz from A to Z