IT consultation hours will be closed Monday, 12.06.2023.
Monday: 13:30 h - 17:00 h
Tuesday: 09:45 h - 12:45 h and 13:30 h - 17:00 h
Wednesday: 13:30 - 17:30 h
Friday: 13:30 h - 16:30 h
IT consultation hours
Service Category: Consulting, Courses & Help
Trained employees of the kiz advise members of the university with:
* purchasing PC hardware
* installing operations systems and software
* help to configure network access (WLAN, LAN, VPN)
* the removal of viruses
* the elimination of minor problems of all kind
The service is especially (but not limited to) mobile users (notebooks, tables). It is provided as a "walk-in" service in the kiz offices.
kiz University East
Building O26 Level 5 Room 5407
- Advice on purchasing IT hardware (PCs, notebooks, tablets, etc.)
- Help with the installation of operating systems and application programs
- Help with the configuration of the network access (WLAN, LAN, VPN) as well as the accesses to other IT services of the kiz
- Help with the removal of computer viruses as well as the eleimination of minor problems of all kind
- The service is provided in the offices of the kiz (O26 level 5 room 5407). Devices which have to be installed or troubleshooted must be brought along.
- An on-site support is generally not possible and can only be provided in inevitable cases by arrangement and depending on vacant capacities as well as exclusively on the campus Oberer Eselsberg.
Members of Ulm University
Monday 01:30 pm - 05:00 pm
Tuesday 09:45 am - 12:45 pm and 01:30 pm - 05:00 pm
Wednesday 01:30 pm - 05:30 pm
Friday 01:30 pm - 04:30 pm
During the lecture-free time, the office hours may be different.
The service can be used without a separate application.
Communication and Information Centre (kiz)
Please contact us if you have questions or problems related to the kiz services:
Monday - Thursday
09:00 h - 12:00 h and 13:00 h - 15:30 h
Friday 09:00 h - 12:00 h
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 30000
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 1230000
Order a Callback
Support Portal (Uni internal)
Using self-service functions of the Identity Management System (IDM): Administer permissions, subscribe to services, change passwords.
Research in the library stock: monographs, textbooks, magazines, university publications, e-books, e-journals, national licenses, and the contents of the institutional repository OPARU.
With about 400 keywords you will get direct access to our services. If something isn't listed, please contact our Internet Editorial Office.