Operating system: Linux openSUSE-15.2
Location: University East, M25/2403
User group: Members of the University of Ulm
Room reservations: N/A
Software of the following categories is installed on the Linux computers:
- Compilers, debuggers and software development tools
- Parallel libraries, numerical libraries
- Chemistry and life science software (e.g. Gaussian, Molpro)
- Physics software (e.g. Geant4)
- CAE software (e.g. Ansys, OpenFoam)
- Mathematical application software (e.g. Matlab, Maple)
- Statistics software (e.g. SPSS, R)
- Visualisation software (e.g. GaussView, Paraview)
- Office software
- Other software
Please refer to the software catalogue for a detailed overview of the installed packages and versions as well as any supplementary notes on use.
Communication and Information Centre (kiz)
Please contact us if you have questions or problems related to the kiz services:
Monday - Thursday
09:00 h - 12:00 h and 13:00 h - 15:30 h
Friday 09:00 h - 12:00 h
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 30000
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 1230000
Order a Callback
Support Portal (Uni internal)
Using self-service functions of the Identity Management System (IDM): Administer permissions, subscribe to services, change passwords.
Research in the library stock: monographs, textbooks, magazines, university publications, e-books, e-journals, national licenses, and the contents of the institutional repository OPARU.
With about 400 keywords you will get direct access to our services. If something isn't listed, please contact our Internet Editorial Office.