Please note the following information:
- To place an ILL request, go to the library catalogue and conduct a search.
- ILL fee: 1,50 EUR (per loan or photocopy - up to 20 pages). Articles longer than 20 pages incur an additional charge. International orders can possibly be much more expensive. The patron must agree to these fees in advance (approximate cost is 10-20 EUR for Articles, approx. 20 - 35 EUR for the loan of a book, ).
- Delivery is usually within one week (photocopies: 1 - 4 days).
- You must have a library account to order. Non-university patrons can apply for a kiz service card.
- The ILL fee is to be understood as a processing fee that must be paid, even if the library is unable to fulfill the order. The completion quota is 96,1 %.
- The Interlibrary Loan Regulations apply.
- The following item are excluded from ILL
- Materials held by the library, even if it is currently out on loan or belongs to a reference collection.
- Degree theses (Diplom, bachelor’s, and master’s theses)
- Patent specifications
- Loose-leaf collections
- Books that are available in bookstores at a low price (up to 15 EUR) (applies only if the volume is still available in bookstores).
- Electronic delivery is not available.
- Order processing is for the most part fully automated and therefore accelerated.
- The library offers a fee-based service for express orders Expresslieferdienst (self retrieval, delivery by in-house mail, postal service, or fax).
Communication and Information Centre (kiz)
Please contact us if you have questions or problems related to the kiz services:
Monday - Thursday
09:00 h - 12:00 h and 13:00 h - 15:30 h
Friday 09:00 h - 12:00 h
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 30000
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 1230000
Order a Callback
Support Portal (Uni internal)
Using self-service functions of the Identity Management System (IDM): Administer permissions, subscribe to services, change passwords.
Research in the library stock: monographs, textbooks, magazines, university publications, e-books, e-journals, national licenses, and the contents of the institutional repository OPARU.
With about 400 keywords you will get direct access to our services. If something isn't listed, please contact our Internet Editorial Office.