Please note the following information:
- To place an ILL request, go to the library catalogue and conduct a search.
- ILL fee: 1,50 EUR (per loan or photocopy - up to 20 pages). Articles longer than 20 pages incur an additional charge. International orders can possibly be much more expensive. The patron must agree to these fees in advance (approximate cost is 10-20 EUR).
- Delivery is usually within one week (photocopies: 1 - 4 days).
- You must have a library account to order. Non-university patrons can apply for a kiz service card.
- The ILL fee is to be understood as a processing fee that must be paid, even if the library is unable to fulfill the order. The completion quota is 96,1 %.
- The Interlibrary Loan Regulations apply.
- The following item are excluded from ILL
- Materials held by the library, even if it is currently out on loan or belongs to a reference collection.
- Degree theses (Diplom, bachelor’s, and master’s theses)
- Patent specifications
- Loose-leaf collections
- Electronic delivery is not available.
- Order processing is for the most part fully automated and therefore accelerated.
- The library offers a fee-based service for express orders Expresslieferdienst (self retrieval, delivery by in-house mail, postal service, or fax).
Communication and Information Centre (kiz)
Please contact us if you have questions or problems related to the kiz services:
Monday - Thursday
09:00 h - 12:00 h and 13:00 h - 15:30 h
Friday 09:00 h - 12:00 h
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 30000
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 1230000
Service Points are locations where you can visit us personally.
kiz from A to Z