Service Category: Media
The service includes scientific and medical photography, factual and architectural photography, portraits and the photographic documentation of university events. Photographs are taken by appointment in the interior and exterior as well as in the photo studio of the kiz. Part of the service is also the digitalisation of originals and framed 35mm slides.
Online-Form: Order Photography / Scan
- General information and advice on questions concerning photo shootings
- Creation of digital images for websites, brochures, flyers, posters, etc.
- Documentation on specific procedures (e.g. construction documentation, medical documentation, patient admissions)
- Photo reportages
- Professional processing with Adobe Photoshop to optimise the image data for the desired communication medium
- Data storage on CD or DVD in the desired file format
- Administration of the images in a thematically arranged image archive on a server of the kiz
- Scanning of supervisory originals up to DIN A3 (e.g. photos, prints, certificates, drawings etc.)
- Scanning of reflective originals larger than DIN A3 (photo montage)
- Scanning of transparent originals, e.g. framed slides, negative films, X-ray images
- Image processing of the scans
- Creation of data CDs and DVDs
All institutions of the university which are entitled to use services of the kiz (cost centre available) as well as institutions which have concluded a cooperation agreement with the university
Mon - Fri by arrangement
Orders are placed via a web form.
Fee / charge
The service is subject to a fee. A reimbursement of expenses (with surcharge if necessary) and an hourly rate will be charged. The amount of the surcharge as well as the hourly rate depends on the user group and is calculated according to the currently valid scale of fees and charges.
Communication and Information Centre (kiz)
Please contact us if you have questions or problems related to the kiz services:
Monday - Thursday
09:00 h - 12:00 h and 13:00 h - 15:30 h
Friday 09:00 h - 12:00 h
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 30000
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 1230000
Order a Callback
Support Portal (Uni internal)
Using self-service functions of the Identity Management System (IDM): Administer permissions, subscribe to services, change passwords.
Research in the library stock: monographs, textbooks, magazines, university publications, e-books, e-journals, national licenses, and the contents of the institutional repository OPARU.
With about 400 keywords you will get direct access to our services. If something isn't listed, please contact our Internet Editorial Office.