Service category: Consulting, Courses & Help
The helpdesk, organized according to the principles of the ITIL framework, is the first and central point of contact for questions about the use of the kiz services, as well as for reporting and solving problems and incidents related to these services (1st level support). Requests, which can not be processed by the helpdesk, will be forwarded to the responsible specialist in the 2nd level support.
Please note that we do not provide support for the services of other facilities at the university or clinic. Please contact them directly.
|Office hours||Mon - Thu 9 - 12 h and 13 - 15:30 h |
Fr 9 - 12 h
|Phone||+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 30000 |
Alternativ: Order a Callback
We will gladly call you back if you can't reach us directly.
|Telefax||+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 1230000|
|Web||Login Support-Portal |
Here you can submit new support requests and view the processing status of your support tickets.
- Registration, categorization and prioritization of requests and incidents in the central ticket system
- Initial investigation and diagnosis of incidents
- Answering requests and resolving incidents as far as possible
- Escalate requests and incidents to 2nd Level Support
- Communicate with the user about the progress of requests and incidents
- Advice and assistance to the services of the kiz, possibly with the help of the 2nd level support
All persons and facilities who are entitled to use services of the kiz.
Personally contact Mon - Fri (see above)
24 x 7 x 365 (E-Mail, Voice Message, Customer Portal)
Charge / Fees
No fees or charges will be charged for the service.
Notes on the ticket system
Kiz uses the web-based ticket system KIX Pro to process requests. Through our customer portal, you can register with your kiz account at the ticket system and use the following functions:
- Create new tickets (inquiries, problem messages)
- Access to all open and closed tickets linked to your kiz account
- View of the communication history and the processing status
- Access our continuously expanded collection of FAQs
- Search your tickets and the FAQ collection
Communication and Information Centre (kiz)
Please contact us if you have questions or problems related to the kiz services:
Monday - Thursday
09:00 h - 12:00 h and 13:00 h - 15:30 h
Friday 09:00 h - 12:00 h
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 30000
+49 (0) 731 / 50 - 1230000