Service category: Communication
The telephone service includes operating a common telephone system (currently consisting of 19 networked PBXs) as well as a DECT network for the Ulm University, the University Hospital, Ulm University of Applied Sciences, the Studierendenwerk (student services) and the VBA. VoIP is also available at selected locations. Employees of Ulm University can also receive a mobile phone contract for business purposes.
- 3CX - VoIP telephone for home office
- DECT network
- Cellular (GSM, UMTS, LTE mobile phones)
- Employees of Ulm University
- Students of Ulm University
- Employees of the University Hospital Ulm
- Employees of Ulm University of Applied Sciences
- Employees of the Studierendenwerk
- VBA employees
Note: Not all features may be available for non-employees of Ulm University. Please refer to the features for details.
24 x 7 x 365
Use of the service must always be requested. The modalities differ according to user group. Details are described in the service description.
Charges / Fee
Fees will be charged for the use of the service. Details are described in the service description.
Communication and Information Centre (kiz)
Service Points are locations where you can visit us personally.
kiz from A to Z